MCS Group is working with an industry leader in E-Learning Solutions and services as they appoint talented Senior Project Manager to their dynamic and growing team. If you are searching for a challenging role within a company that will allow you to grow and learn exciting new technologies then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
This is a well-established company who have positioned themselves as a leader within the E-Learning arena working in key areas such as education, business and third sector. With impressive growth plans in place, this company offer a fun, relaxed yet challenging opportunity with a bunch of people who are incredibly passionate about what they do.
- Manage your technical resources to ensure high quality, time effective delivery and budgets.
- Lead the PM function bringing in and streamlining process.
- Plan and Scope your projects from initiation to completion.
- Manage all client interaction and expectations on project deliverables.
- Assist operations team in identifying the problem at the root of technical issues.
- Assess technical risks and ensure strategies are in place.
- Provide technical direction for development, design, and systems integration.
- Liaise with company's network of permanent and freelance developers and designers
- At least 4 years' commercial Project Management experience.
- 3rd Level computer science / IT qualification.
- Experience managing project budgets and reporting.
- Experience in the web application development domain.
- Ability to communicate clearly to non-technical audiences.
- Initiative and team working skills
This is a great opportunity to work with a leader in the E-Learning arena and progress your career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Carla McCallan - Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs