MCS Group is delighted to be working exclusively with a growing software company based in the heart of Belfast city centre on the recruitment of a Senior Product Manager. This is an extremely exciting time to be joining the firm, as you'll be working for one of the biggest brands in the insurance to work on new software products and to strategically bring product and development together.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working at a strategic level on multiple projects to deliver the firms value proposition to a high standard. You will work to determine differentiation points from competitor brands, and understand the true psychology of engagement as the consumer.
Additional responsibilities include…
- You'll work closely with CTO and Director of Product to define product strategy and roadmaps.
- Managing all major components of the product strategy and portfolio.
- Managing the complete product life-cycle including market requirements, product launch and release plans, and organisational readiness.
- Remaining up-to-date with new technologies within the industry to deliver product specifications and requirements at an optimum level.
- Working closely with the development team and wider stakeholders throughout the business to drive successful solutions.
To be considered, you will be required to meet the following criteria…
- A strong background product management - ideally with experience in insurance, fintech, e-commerce, or gaming environments
- Exposure to working on business-to-consumer products
- Experience of working with development teams, Agile processes
This is a huge opportunity to join a firm in continuous growth where you will play a vital part in leading and innovating their product strategy. In return, you will be rewarded with a generous package (salary circa £60-65,000) including…
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Travel Insurance
- Hardware Allowance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs