MCS Group is proud to be working with a local Tech firm that is disrupting the technology industry on the recruitment of a Senior PHP Developer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team in the early stages of expansion with a view to progress and lead junior level developers in significant new business projects.
The company itself are a home-grown success story with a turnover of over £15m, who have grown by over 50% in headcount in the last 12 months and are continuing to expand! As the Senior PHP developer, you will have the opportunity to work mostly remote- with attendance in the Belfast office only occasionally required.
Specialising in Laravel, you will be working with the latest technologies alongside a range of teams and be responsible for the development of the company's new and existing platforms in an agile environment (however strong developers with other frameworks can be considered). Main responsibilities include…
- The development of the company's leading software systems.
- Investigating and resolving customer software issues.
- Developing new features and playing a key role in proto-typing new products!
- Gathering technical requirements to provide time and cost estimations for a range of upcoming projects.
- Ensuring all software is developed to align with business requirements, standards and processes.
- Providing technical and functional content.
To be considered, you should have a demonstrated background in working with high traffic websites and be competent in working with Laravel PHP framework. You should meet the following criteria…
- A background in working with MySQL is essential, with an understanding of its latest versions.
- Project management software such as Jira is desirable.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a results-driven attitude who is responsible and pays attention to detail. You should be highly organised and collaborative, with the ability to meet deadlines.
As well as a generous salary and private healthcare, you will be joining a company in expansion that focus heavily on their brand values and internal initiatives with flexible and remote working opportunities supported. This company comes with the buzz of a start-up with a close-knit culture, and is indigenous to Belfast.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Emma McFetridge, Specialist IT & Digital Recruitment Consultant on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs