MCS Group are delighted to have been tasked by a global intermediary firm to source a Senior .Net/C# Developer. The Senior .Net/C# Developer will join them in their City Centre hub and will play an integral role in the transformation of their software.
My Client has built a reputation within their market for excellence, setting themselves aside from their competition in everything they do. They use their comprehensive data analysis, intelligence and commercial experience to deliver innovative products and services to their client base around the world.
The successful Senior Engineer will offer both technical leadership and development to their teams and add to their culture of mentorship and excellence. You will be expected to set an example to junior team members of high-quality code and adherence to best practices.
You will naturally be passionate about software development with a hunger to use your programming and scripting knowledge to assist your team to achieve its overall objectives. The Senior Engineer will be comfortable in Agile teams and will demonstrate a combined approach to transparency and getting the job done
- Architecture input through a demonstrated overview and analysis for design
- An appetite and experience of working in coherence with both internal and external customers
- Experience of working at a senior level within an Agile Team
- Clear communication to both senior management and key stakeholders
- A constant desire to remain up to date with industry developments and emerging technologies
- Working closely with test architects to support testing strategies and introduction of TDD practices to drive higher quality code
- Conduct retrospectives on a regular basis alongside work with the Technical Development Manager to provide information on time and resource estimates
- In depth risk and issue management
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Previous Enterprise system experience
- Highly Experienced in Delivery Management
- Outstanding and current programming and design ability
- Hands on experience of developing code in .Net/C#
- A solid grounding and commercial experience in OOP and Design Patterns
- Extensive experience working with and driving agile methodologies
- Experience of working with source control systems
- MSc or higher degree
- Experience of actively introducing new technologies with a view to innovate and improve products, services and development processes
- Experience working on Cloud Platforms
Experience: 0 yrs