MCS are delighted to be working with one of our key clients who are looking for a Senior/Principal Java Engineer to join the team.
They transform how professional enterprises work by using there own complex software. They have 4 main products in place and you will be joining a brand new exciting team. They have a high class team of over 70 Engineers and are looking at growing this significantly over the next 12 months. With a new key hire in place they are building out a restructuring an exciting new phase in the company and now is the perfect time to join if you are keen on career progression.
Who they are looking for
They are looking for the cream of the crop in terms of developers. They strive on passion for development and true engineering. They are looking for developers that don't just want to "piece things together". Instead they want people who want to create there own clean cut code.
They are looking for engineers who can run with a problem, have a natural inclination for development and aren't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
What you will be doing
- Design and implement software solutions
- Research and evaluate new technologies that may improve the performance of their software implementation.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and unit and integration test reviews.
- Be part of an agile environment
- Engage with your team members to create a fun and energetic place to work and learn.
What you need
- Expertise in Java. Expertise in Object Oriented Design and Patterns 1-8 years
- Experience in developing Cloud solutions with big data awareness.
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- SQL Skills
- Bupa Health care
- Life assurance 4X
- Group critical illness
- Best doctors list
- Bereavement counselling
- 6% Matched pension
- 25 days annual leave
Salary from £55,000-£70,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/daryl-crothers-746ab885/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs