MCS are delighted to be working with a multinational company who deal in digital transformation. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Java developer to join the team.
My client is a global enterprise that helps change the way companies think by introducing digital transformation. They have over 13,000 employees and have an annual turnover of over £3 Billion. You have a chance to work across a range of products during your career here with over 300 business critical products currently live. They operate in 4 key areas; DevOps, IT Management, predictive analysis and Security Risk.
They are recruiting for a senior position on one of their new SaaS product in Data. The product solves data privacy concerns by extracting insights from all sources of enterprise data.
The product identifies sensitive data and provides automated management tools to remove, secure or export the sensitive data. Needless to say, this is massive market due to recent legislation on GDPR and similar across the globe.
You will get to work with the latest Micro Services technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ and AWS.
This is new product, going to market next month, and there are still plenty of exciting architectures to design and new micro services to create!
What you need
- Typically 3+ commercial years experience in Java Spring/SpringBoot
- Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and solutions.
- Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software applications testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
Salary from £40,000 - £60,000 Depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs