MCS Group is representing the next-generation of merchant-first technology powerhouse, currently looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer to join their team on a remote basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become involved in driving and delivering information security standards to technical, operational and business focused teams throughout the organisation. Here you will be contributing to the implementation and management of the InfoSec footprint across enterprise and product considerations.
* You will be implementing and supporting security program priorities and planning around this.
* You will be contributing towards InfoSec project plans and will be working on delivering these.
* You will be providing recommendations around risk mitigation, vulnerability reduction and how to strengthen defence capabilities.
* You will be conducting vulnerability and threat assessments to analyse risks to information security and determine the measures to manage these risks.
* You will be engaging in security awareness and training programs and should work with other business units to deliver security guidance.
* You will be bringing forward your knowledge in PCI-DSS or any sort of relevant work experience in the payments/credit industry.
* You should be bringing forward experience in multiple technical security-disciplines, such as DLP, Firewalls, SIEM, Vulnerability assessment etc.
Get involved within this organisation at its early stages of growth in Northern Ireland, this is an opportunity to drive forward and take direction of the future information security posture of this team.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs