MCS Group is representing the next-generation of merchant-first technology powerhouse, currently looking for a Senior Helpdesk Specialist to join their team on a fully-remote basis.
This company is building next-generation capabilities, delivering value, empowerment and innovation in everything that they do. Over the past year they have been building out a development, infrastructure, data engineering and security team, now seeking to expand their Help Desk due to growing needs from the business.
- You will be mentoring within the Help Desk, ensuring clients are appropriately supported.
- You will be contributing to problem resolutions, giving hands-on support to end-users at the desktop level all the way through to training and coaching clients, teammates and supporting escalations.
- You will be preforming hands-on fixes at desktop level on Mac, PC and mobile devices, including installing and upgrading software, configuring hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications, etc.
- Your role will involve assisting with technical escalation within the team when necessary liaison with other functional groups in further escalation.
- You should be comfortable in knowledge management and user enablement through the creation, update, and distribution of content.
- You will be leading team projects, identifying and communicating risks, milestones, and timelines.
- You should be ensuring tickets and service requests are kept up to date, completed, and closed quickly and efficiently.
- You will be assessing and recommending the need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends.
- You may be involved in recommending ways to streamline process and improve efficiency.
- Help-Desk Backrgound (Corporate Help Desk beneficial)
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows/10, Mac OS 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in working with smart-phones.
Here you will be apart of a tech-first organisation leading the way in terms of innovation and radical outcomes. This role with come with perks such as unlimited holidays, bonus, wifi and home-office allowance, work from home and more!
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs