My client was one of the first companies to offer a secure communications platform to organisations where security and privacy are of great concern. Following impressive investment, they've built a multi-award-winning product that offers secure communications for key organisations globally. This company are already operating world-wide in several countries and continents and they have extremely exciting plans to expand and take their product to the next level in 2021!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely talented and highly technical close-knit team of engineers. You will have a real input in the future direction of this company and their product. You will be given full autonomy and the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table, influencing critical architecture decisions. If you enjoy learning new skills and technologies, this organisation will give you the time and resources to make this happen.
- Ideally 4+ years' experience building web applications
- Solid experience working with NodeJS
- Ideally you will have experience with React or another modern front-end framework. If you don't have experience with these, do not worry! A good attitude and willingness to learn is great.
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic engineer that enjoys learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge across the team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary up to £65,000, flexible dependant on experience.
- Generous annual leave and pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Steer the direction of a multi-award-winning product
- Ownership and freedom to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Join a team where all ideas are encouraged and welcomed
- Flexible working and remote working options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs