MCS Group is proud to be partnering with an extremely impressive organisation in their search for a Senior Front-End Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that recognise that their people, culture and shared values are key to their success.
My client provides leading products that make a massive impact to the way businesses operate, changing the way they sell, think, work and communicate with their teams and customers. Due to their continued success and growing customer base, they are now on the lookout for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join their global team and dive straight in on projects. With thousands of customers around the globe, this is a great opportunity to work with some of the biggest household names alongside like-minded engineers who will help you take your career to the next level. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to help shape direction and really put your own stamp on the work you do.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the future success of this company by continuously helping shape and improve processes. There will be plenty of variety, with the opportunity to work on several new greenfield products and applications. This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting product, using the latest and best tools for the job.
- Strong experience building and producing web applications
- You will have commercial experience with a modern framework such as React, Angular or Vue
- If you have experience working with cloud providers such as AWS or GCP that would be great, however this is not essential
- Most importantly you will be a passionate front-end engineer that is happy to get stuck in and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by sharing your knowledge across the team
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including UNLIMITED annual leave
- Flexible working model plus budget for home office set up
- Great company culture with an all-expenses paid yearly retreat
- Opportunity to get exposure to a variety of the latest technologies
- Excellent training and progression opportunities with a personal development fund in place
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs