MCS Group is delighted to be working on an extremely unique opportunity for a Senior Front End Engineer in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to work with the latest innovative technologies on a product that is extremely interesting and rewarding.
My client is a unique, forward-thinking company that are preparing for an exciting period of further growth as they expand into new markets. They are completely unique to their industry and they continue to lead the way in their market. They are now on the lookout for a Senior Front End Engineer to join their Belfast team and work alongside their American counterparts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career with a great company that are willing to support their employees by offering extensive training and progression opportunities along with the opportunity to work with the latest, innovative technologies.
You will join a team of experienced and passionate engineers that are working on the next generation of the company's product. You will be responsible for the development of new features as well as working on improvements to the existing product. You will be working in an agile environment with daily scrum meetings and 2-week sprints. This is an excellent opportunity to make a huge impact on the direction of the product and have lots of influence over technical decisions. The work will be exciting and varied and you will have the opportunity to "wear many hats" and experience different parts of the business.
- Ideally you will have 4+ year's experience in Software Development.
- Ideally you will have experience with React but experience with other modern frameworks such as angular or Vue is also great!
- Experience with a cloud provider such as AWS is beneficial but not required.
- Most importantly, you will be a motivated and ambitious Front End Engineer that enjoys sharing your knowledge across the team.
- Leading salary, flexible dependant on experience
- Great opportunities for growth and career progression
- Generous annual leave
- Private health and dental care
- Flexible working / remote working
- Training and conference budget
- Great team culture / social events
- Options scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs