MCS Group are keen to speak to Senior Front End Developers about an exciting opportunity with an impressive new US Start-up. This is an excellent time to join their rapidly expanding team and play an integral part in shaping their culture and technical direction!
My client has exciting plans to build out a senior engineering team here in Belfast and make it their new centre of excellence. Working with the latest cutting-edge technologies, my client is working on major projects that help organisations transform parts of their business by helping them simplify and solve business problems. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organisation and work alongside some of the most talented engineers in Belfast.
You will be working with the latest innovative languages, frameworks and technologies in the development of major projects. This role is exciting and varied, you will be required to provide technical leadership and mentor junior members of your team whilst remaining hands-on in the development of major projects.
- Strong front end development experience
- Experience with modern front end frameworks - Angular preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- You will be a strong engineer that is happy to work in an environment where you will wear 'many hat's'
- You will be happy to learn new technologies as required and will constantly be looking at the best way to engineer solutions.
- Most importantly, you will be a motivated and passionate engineer, willing to share your technical knowledge with members of your team to drive a process of continuous improvement
- Market Leading Salary - flexible dependant on experience
- Private medical care
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Generous Annual Leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs