MCS are delighted to be working on an extremely unique opportunity for a Senior Front-End Developer to work on one of the fastest growing music licensing platforms in the world. Join a new team in Belfast and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
My client are a unique, forward-thinking company that have plans to make Belfast their new technical centre of excellence. Due to an increase in demand for their product, they are now on the lookout for a front-end developer to join their new Belfast team. Having been established by a significant player in the industry, this global yet close-knit company have created a platform to help new and emerging artists connect with some of the biggest household names.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the company at the beginning of their Belfast operations. You will be a part of their founding team, giving you the opportunity to influence culture and direction as the company continue to grow in Belfast. If you are a front end developer with a couple of years experience looking to take the next step in your career then this could be a great opportunity for you as training and progression opportunities will be huge as the company continue to expand in Belfast.
You will be involved in the greenfield development of a new platform that will revolutionise the music industry. As a senior front end developer, you will be an essential part of a growing team of talented engineers that use cutting edge technology to build their next generation internet platform.
- Strong commercial experience as a front end developer
- Good understanding of object-orientated programming
- Experience using AWS or other cloud service providers desirable
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic engineer that is passionate about front end development
- Market leading salary
- Bonus, Pension, Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Remote working for the next 6-8 months at least
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- A relaxed, open working environment where all ideas are encouraged and welcomed
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs