MCS Group are proud to be partnering with an extremely impressive company in their search for a Senior Front End Developer. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on the next generation of this companies leading product.
My clients leading platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to capture essential data and insights into human behaviour. They are now looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join their team and lead the way on the development of their web application. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of this application and will help drive the next generation of their product. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing start up, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to really put your own stamp on the work you do. This is a great opportunity for someone that is ready to take the next step in their career, with the opportunity to move into a team lead position in the near future.
You will drive the design and implementation of the companies React web app platform. You will work closely with a small team of engineers, developing solutions based on user needs and requirements, helping to bring to life the next generation of their product. As a Senior Front End Developer you will play a crucial role in the company's future direction and roadmap. You will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, greenfield and fast-paced environment.
- Ideally you will have 4+ years experience as a developer
- Strong experience building web applications in React
- Deep understanding of Web Application design and development
- Demonstrable Knowledge and understanding of UI/UX concepts
- Bonus points if you have experience developing android mobile apps in React Native
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven and able to work autonomously. You will be willing to mentor junior members of the team and will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package
- Work from home option and flexible working hours
- Relaxed, laid-back culture
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do and really drive the product forward
- Excellent career progression - opportunity to move into a team lead role in the near future
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs