MCS Group are proud to be partnering exclusively with an impressive organisation that are on a mission to become a global leader in their market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and play a crucial role in their future success.
My client offers a leading product that makes a huge impact to the way their customers operate. They help their partners reduce downtime, optimise performance, and ultimately help them save crucial time and money. Due to their continued success and growing global customer-base they are now looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join their team and help them take their product to the next level. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company who have a huge desire to continue to lead the way in their exciting and dynamic market. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a truly innovative company, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to really put your own stamp on the work you do and take ownership of parts of the product. Career progression will be huge, with the opportunity to influence the future growth of their software engineering team.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of an exciting, competitive, and leading software product. You will be involved in every aspect of the software development life-cycle including design, architecture, and development. You will work the latest cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and greenfield environment and will help the company take their product to the next level.
- Ideally 4+ years software development experience
- Bonus points if you have experience with node.js also
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider desirable
- Most importantly you will be self-motivated, driven and forward-thinking. You will be passionate about building good quality software and will want to keep up with the latest innovative technologies.
Why join this company?
- Attractive salary & benefits package including a competitive bonus, health care and life insurance.
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Relaxed, open culture
- Regular team bonding events
- Greenfield development using the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Lots of autonomy and leverage to put your own stamp on the work you do
- Excellent career progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs