MCS Group is delighted to be parenting with a rapidly growing tech company in their search for a Senior Front-End Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an organisation that are passionate about using technology to improve community health, safety, and well-being.
Over the past year, we have relied heavily on our front-line workers to look after the health and safety of our community and this organisation are on a mission to create software that helps them do their job easier. My client's software is used by thousands of front-line workers across the globe as they respond to emergencies and they now need a Senior Front-End Developer to join their team and help them support their growing customer base. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a heavily backed organisation and contribute to something that will truly make a difference. You will play a critical role in the future growth and success of this company and will enable them to support more customers around the world.
My client has chosen Belfast as one of their main tech hubs and they have built out an extremely talented team of technologists here. As a Senior Front-End Developer in this company, you will work alongside a team that are dedicated and passionate about delivering software which helps save lives. You will work with the latest emerging technologies on a suite of products and applications that are used by thousands of people globally.
- Ideally 4+ years' experience in software development, with extensive experience in user interface design and development
- Solid commercial experience working with a modern UI framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- Unit testing experience
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven, and enthusiastic front end developer that is passionate about using your technical skills to contribute to something which truly makes a difference.
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 - flexible depending on experience
- Life Insurance and income protection
- Private Healthcare
- Health cash plan
- Generous annual leave and pension contribution
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoptive leave
- Flexible working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs