MCS Group are delighted to be working on an exciting opportunity for a Senior Front End Developer to work on one of the fastest growing music licensing platforms in the world. Take your career to the next level with a unique, forward-thinking company set up for great success here in Belfast!
My client are an impressive organisation that have plans to make Belfast their new technical centre of excellence. Due to an increase in demand for their product, they are now on the lookout for a Senior Front End Developer to join their new, growing team in Belfast. Having been established by a significant player in the industry, this global yet close-knit company have created a platform to help new and emerging artists connect with some of the biggest household names.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the company at the early stages of their Belfast operations. You will be a part of their founding team, giving you the opportunity to influence culture and direction as the company continue to grow in Belfast. If you are a Front End Developer looking to take the next step in your career with a forward thinking company then this could be the perfect opportunity for you as training and progression opportunities will be huge as the company continue to expand in Belfast.
You will be involved in the greenfield development of a new platform that will revolutionise the music industry. As a Senior Front End Developer you will be an essential part of a growing team of talented engineers that use cutting edge technology to build their next generation internet platform.
- Ideally you will have 4+ years experience
- Good understanding of object-orientated programming
- Experience using AWS or other cloud service providers desirable
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic engineer that is passionate about emerging technologies and Front End development
- Market leading salary, flexible depending on experience
- Generous annual leave and pension contribution
- Flexible working / remote working
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- A relaxed, open working environment where all ideas are encouraged and welcomed
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs