MCS Group are delighted to have partnered with the worlds largest provider of digital payments to recruit a Senior Java Engineer
If you are looking for a home for your technical prowess which respects your individuality, then this advert is definitely worth a proper read.
Java Engineers are spoilt for choice in the Northern Ireland Market and as such the need to stand out and really define your culture is at the forefront of the minds of the most forward-thinking tech companies in the space.
So what's new?
Working with this client gives you the chance to make a real impact on the world. Their focus is on delivering high level code before all else, their developers are honed to ensure quality is always priority. As a market leading brand which is present in probably every household in Northern Ireland this comes as no surprise
My client not only facilitates individuals, businesses and economies it allows them to thrive. They take dedication to innovation to the absolute limit and actively embrace change in their ever-evolving space
This client rarely needs to advertise a role due to a very low attrition rate and culture of internal promotion but are pleased to announce new roles within their Belfast City Centre Hub. They are a worldwide team of proud disruptors, trailblazers and technologists who are dedicated to ensuring that every country around the globe has access to digital commerce products.
If all this is me, what do I need to bring?
- A motivation to have real influence on overall strategy to help deliver the next generation of products
- A passion for Java
- A sound understanding of architecture and design
- A sharp mind driven towards analytical thinking and problem solving
- Championing of Agile development practices
- You've got to want to get your hands dirty coding, guiding architecture decisions and making your voice heard during designs, code reviews and implementation.
- Take pride in delivering elegant, scalable systems with minimal complexity
- Evangalise Test-Driven-Development alongside continuous deployment
The other stuff:
- A third level degree in Software Engineering/ Computer Science or other related field or demonstrable industry experience
- Exposure to delivering and tinkering with new applications with the ability to think big with what you aspire to produce
- A desire to self-motivate and manage your own time and workloads
- Great interpersonal skills
- A hunger to pick at and challenge the norm
What does the company bring?
- Market Leading salary
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Enhanced Insurances
- Employee benefit wallet with loaded spend
- Ownership of your product in Belfast
- Full exposure and input into your projects
- Excellent promotion opportunities
- A well-established team ready to welcome you!
The fun Tech stuff:
Java, JRuby, Docker, Docker Swarm, Chef, Splunk, Git
Experience: 0 yrs