MCS Group is seeking to connect with a Senior Engineer in Test to join a Venture Capital firm setting up their new Centre of Excellence here in Belfast.
My client is a leading investment firm headquartered in Chicago. Today, they continue to leverage cutting edge technology and talent across several investment areas including E-Sports and Financial technology. They have a huge diverse portfolio and if you are looking for a challenge that will allow you to work across multiple sectors and technologies this could be the perfect role for you.
They are now building fully functional teams here in Belfast in their new Centre of Excellence. With significant growth plans, this company will change the landscape of the Belfast tech market in the coming years.
- You will be an advocate for high quality Test Automation, advising and recommending test best practices both internally and externally across the full delivery lifecycle
- You will work across a variety of technologies and have a flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- You will contribute to the automation strategy within the wider test strategy
- You will collaborate with the wider team, including architects, developers, designers and product team to apply appropriate test methods according to business needs and complexities
- And you will participate in continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Significant commercial experience in Test Automation, including building and maintaining test automation in Java or similar programming language
- Experience with microservices and API
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Up to 7% pension
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 stats
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly lunches
- Unlimited drinks and snacks provided
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9.
Experience: 0 yrs