Senior Embedded Software Engineer
This is an opportunity for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer in Belfast.
Join one of the top 10 cyber security start-ups that have chosen to build their centre of excellence in Belfast. With several successful hires in 2019 they have ambitious growth plans to grow by an additional 15 engineers in 2020. Join their team as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer as they continue to transform major enterprises worldwide.
Their clients are instantly recognisable technology companies across major sectors such as medical/healthcare, automotive, energy and financial technology.
What you will do:
- Developing software to the highest standards
- Have the authority to make project decisions
- Lead and contribute to all stages in development
- Identify and develop research into future concepts for cyber security
- Play a major role in the design, development and testing of software
- Mentor and coach engineers within your team.
What you will need:
- The ability to drive software teams forward
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in C and C++
- Experience developing embedded systems
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle
- nice to have - background in cyber security or automotive
What you will get:
- A chance to work in a modern office
- You will be set-up to succeed
- Given the chance to learn new things
- Excellent holidays
- Flexible working
- Financial benefits
- Market leading salary - £50,000 -£60,000 basic
- Annual bonus and regular salary reviews
How to find out more:
If you curious and want more information, reach out to Con Lam - Manager at MCS Group for a confidential discussion.
- Call/Text/WhatsApp 02890235456 - 07733991183
- LinkedIN https://www.linkedin.com/in/conlam
- Visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs
- Click on the apply button below
Experience: 0 yrs