MCS are excited to be working with a new entrant to the market are seeking to add a (Technical) Senior Support Engineer with a strong background working within a .NET environment.
Opportunity to work remotely while commuting to Dublin 1-2 days a week!
C# | ASP.net | SQL | .NET framework
50% coding / 50% Liasing with clients, consulting and project management.
Our client has recently set up a new team within their company who looks after the continuous support and development of their globally recognise business process products.
Our clients software solutions are used by large organisations to reduce administrating workload and offer a localised product that is essentially used to digitally transform their business processes.
With offices based in Dublin, they are seeking a Senior Developer / Support Engineer to join their team. You will work from home 3-4 days a week while working from the office 1-2 days a week (outside city centre).
This is a role where you will work across two separate teams - support and development. You will work alongside a team of 25 while working directly clients and building/supporting custom applications.
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets / calls.
- Installing configuring and troubleshooting of bespoke software solutions
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is always delivered to the customer.
- Communicate closely with clients to identify and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Being involved in designing, developing and deploying custom solutions and components related to our clients product and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of our clients products, services and solutions.
- Bug Fixing.
The ideal candidate will be coming from a Senior Development or Technical Support background who has experience supporting and developing bespoke applications.
You will be experienced in the following:
- Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft SharePoint.
- C#, Web API, .NET
- MS SQL.
- Microsoft Azure.
You must be willing to travel to Dublin 1-2 days a week
Package: you will receive an attractive package with a salary up to £65,000
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rory Foster, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 07972 166308 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs