MCS Group are delighted to be working with a market leading legal firm in Northern Ireland to hire for a Citrix System Engineer. At the cutting edge of their industry, the company is driven, ambitious and open to fresh perspectives in delivering their services. If you are ready for a new challenge, it's time to seize the opportunity!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to lead a team in one of the world's most well renowned legal firms, known for its strong links to internal progression and development.
The Technical Team Lead is responsible for implementing company strategy, architecture, standards and roadmaps in the following areas:
- Application software packaging
- Access layer - including the Citrix access layer and associated ecosystem e.g. web interface, provisioning server and Citrix gateways
- End point architecture - including desktops, laptops and thin clients, both firm and customer owned
- Ensuring that services are effectively delivered, understood and supported so that they fulfil business needs.
The successful candidate for this role will be someone who has hands on technical experience and can demonstrate previous managerial qualities.
- IT experience with a strong background in a 2nd/3rd line role
- Proven track record of providing technical leadership and delivering enterprise wide solutions.
- Hands on people management experience including a proven ability to mentor individuals and provide career coaching and guidance.
- Strong Experience with Citrix and Desktop support.
There is a great overall package on offer for the successful applicant:
- Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience.
- Company bonus
- Discounts on travel
- Life Insurance
- Many more benefits included
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs