Senior Business Analyst - 5 month Temp contract
MCS Group are delighted to be once again working along side this well know organisation who are heavily involved in research and testing that is critical to the Northern Ireland economic and beyond. They have a new project that will require a Senior Business Analyst to join them for a 5-month temp contract with possibility to extend.
Immediate Start date!
- Add value to programmes and projects through the effective application of knowledge, experience, skills and support tools, ensuing senior management and stakeholder visibility of progress across the entirety of the portfolio.
- You will be working with the procurement team and external suppliers. You will also be working with multiple senior staff to ensure the project is line with key stakeholder's requirements.
- Ensure organisational alignment and robust business justification for the project.
- Provide documentation when needed on change management, processes, and Business cases.
- Liaise between key members of projects to help resolve any concerns and issues that arise through the duration of the contract.
- Identify and communicate any potential risks to the key functions of the project.
- Providing sound advice and recommendations in pressured environments.
- This will be a mixture of WFH and on site working.
- Previous experience of personally managing and leading significant technology related change within an organisation
- You will be proficient in using tools like MS Project, Visio and Power Bi.
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional abilities to rely complex technical concepts and documentation to stakeholders and other key members of management and end users.
- Ideally looking for someone with 4 years minimum experience as a BA in a large organisation.
- Prince 2 Practitioner certification and previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, or other methodology)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs