MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a brand new, high-growth technology firm on the cusp of setting up in Belfast. This firm offer a completely different challenge in a unique domain - setting out to disrupt the music industry! Their goal is to modernise the music business for artists while allowing some of the world's biggest organisation to connect to new music. The firm has seen significant investment this year alone and has grown through acquisition - all while still having a small technology footprint.
They plan to build a sizeable engineering hub in Belfast in 2020 and beyond, working on a new platform for their growing customer base, utilising the latest Microsoft and Cloud technologies. Initial interviews taking place 2nd week of December with Jan 2020 kick-off.
- The Senior Developer will build REST APIs for both web and mobile applications
- You'll design highly reusable component architecture, working too with MongoDB and SQL Databases.
- You'll collaborate with multiple disciplined teams: Product Designers, Software Developers, QA, & DevOps
- You'll contribute to an energetic culture in a brand new office.
- You'll have strong background in object-oriented programming, API design, and databases
- Experience using AWS or Azure a benefit
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (Git, CI/CD, Jira, Docker, AWS, Azure)
- Competitive, with package to be finalised.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Head of IT Permanent Recruitment at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs