MCS Group is delighted to be partnered again with one of the worlds most innovative and unique technology companies as they grow our their already successful team with Senior Automation Engineers.
Our client is a global diversified technology and industrial leader with a particular focus on energy optimisation and operational efficiency. They work with some of the world's largest enterprise businesses and offer some of the most bespoke, technical and diversified products throughout various different industries and sectors.
- As a Senior Automation Engineer you will have the unique opportunity to work on the world's leading access control, video and intrusion products
- You will design, develop, test and maintain software to a high standard while providing technical leadership throughout the entire product development life cycle
- Moreover, as Senior Automation Engineer you will be involved across multiple areas of the business while delivering high end projects ensuring time scale expectations are met accordingly
- Furthermore, you will be joining a well-established team in the local market, working first hand with a multitude of teams within an Agile Environment
- Design, write, and execute new automated test suites and test cases based on user stories
- Utilise both BlackBox and WhiteBox testing techniques in order to test sophisticated software-based systems
- Previous exposure to GIT
- Experience in Agile development methodology
- Experience with test planning and execution
- Understanding of Windows and Linux
- Understanding of negative and regression testing
- At least 3-5 years of related experience in automation suites and infrastructure
- Up to £50,000 Base Salary
- Flexible Working
- Remote Working
- Unrivalled Pension Contribution
- Childcare Support
- Life Assurance
- Free Car Parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Barry O'Neill , Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs