MCS Group is proud to be helping a new FDI in Belfast on their search for a Senior Automated QA Engineer. You will join a company building a new platform to change young people's lives across the globe.
- You will work with board level stakeholders to understand requirements and have responsibility for the product roadmap before relaying this to the development teams.
- You will be willing to help the company grow and develop, taking on new challenges throughout the release of the product to enhance your career.
- Significant individual training budget and Pluralsight account.
- Travel loans.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- 28 days holiday + stats.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Gym discounts.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Weekly team lunches.
- You will have experience working with C#.
- You will have experience working with Specflow and Selenium web driver.
- Experience in automation testing for APIs and/or web interfaces is essential.
- Experience with POM won't be essential but will be advantageous.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs