MCS Group are delighted to work exclusively with an exciting new company to Belfast to recruit for a Senior Application Support Engineer to a growing support team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Engineer to join a global business and work with industry leading software. This will be one of the first hires in the Belfast office, so there will be plenty of opportunities for further progression and development.
You will be involved in providing a high level of support to the client's customers across several interesting applications. The Application Support role is within a large global support team providing first, second and third line support on a range of leading financial software.
- Experience with customer support
- Unix/Linux experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages EG. Powershell, Bash, Perl, etc
- Experience with messaging protocols EG. FIX is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of FX markets
- Understanding of networking would be desirable
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Opportunity to progress and develop
- Market leading benefits packages
- Excellent flexible working and Work from home policies
- Opportunity for travel if desired!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs