MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with one of our major clients in their search for a Senior Angular Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a new greenfield product, with an extremely cutting edge UI!
My client are a dynamic, global organisation that produce software solutions that help their customers ensure the software they use is secure and scalable. They bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies by introducing digital transformations. Belfast is very much their UI centre of excellence and this is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an impressive international client base. My client work with over 40,000 customers worldwide, 98 of which are fortune 100 customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive team and work with some of the top engineers locally. Training and progression opportunities are huge so this is a great opportunity for a Senior developer to take their career to the next level.
As a Senior Angular Developer you will be an essential part of a growing team of experienced developers that bring market leading solutions to life. With 300+ enterprise grade products, you will have the opportunity to work on the development of several world-class AI products within the security, risk and governance areas. This is an excellent opportunity to lead a team in the development of a brand new greenfield product that has an extremely cutting edge UI. You will work on open source which will enable you to continuously add to your own portfolio and skills as a great developer.
- Strong experience working with Angular
- Good understanding of object-orientated programming
- Most importantly, you will be a self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic developer that will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by sharing your knowledge with the team and mentoring junior members of staff
- Competitive Salary - Flexible depending on experience and varying levels considered
- Generous Annual Leave and Pension Contribution
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Participation in flexible benefits scheme, enabling you to select the benefits that best serve your needs
- Relaxed culture with flexible working and remote working options
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 / or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs