MCS Group is working closely with a client operating within the energy sector, looking for an Information Security Specialist to join a unique role within the company. They are seeking an Information Security Specialist who is driven and proactive enough to be able to work off their own initiative in a progressive environment that allows you to thrive. Here as an Information Security Specialist each day will be different with a new and varied challenge.
This company leads the way in providing, supplying and generating energy to stakeholders across the nation. Here you will be working within the IT team to deliver security solutions and protect the data of all those aligned with the organisation. Here you will be working to provide security support against strategic initiatives to ensure high-level compliance and standards are being met.
- You will be helping to maintain the information security management system deployed by the company.
- You will be working on the application security of the products being produced by this client.
- You will be understanding penetration tests and being able to re-mediate the vulnerabilities around this.
- You will be supporting the internal security awareness forum.
- You will be able to investigate potential incidents and advice on best practice.
- Your role will involve completing identity access and control tasks.
- You will complete threat reviews and windows access audits.
- You should have a Computer Science or Digital Forensics qualification or similar.
- You may come from a background of SecOps, NetworkOps, Information Security, Data Protection or similar.
- You should have a working knowledge of OWASP Top 10.
- You will have experience in performing IT security solution reviews.
- You will understand application & infrastructure security.
- Understanding of network security, firewall protection and end-point protection.
This role comes with an attractive salary with an up-to 10% bonus structure. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a role that doesn't come to the Belfast market often.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs