MCS Group are representing one of the newest and biggest hitters to the market in providers of Security solutions in the Insurance sector. We are looking for Security Engineers at various levels of experience to join this team as they take on brand new ground in Belfast.
This is an organisation with significant plans for what the Belfast team is going to achieve over the coming year, looking for individuals who share a success mindset and are driven by the opportunity to become security subject matter experts.
* You will be working to develop resilient systems driven by stellar insurance and security standards.
* In this position you will need to have been familiar with on-prem, cloud and infrastructure related security design in order to implement this.
* You will be both consultative and technical in your approach, helping with strategic and operational goals.
* You will be partnered with both engineering and architecture teams in order to roadmap and promote best standards across the board.
* You will be problem solving in nature and should be constantly going beyond to create resolutions and raise standards by challenging the status quo.
* Experience in areas such as data management, data modelling, ETL etc will be important for this position in order to provide optimum solutions.
* Any experience in data protection, CISSP, NIST, OWASP, risk management will be beneficial for the role also.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in an environment that is dedicated to enabling career growth and progression in a world-class team.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs