MCS Group have partnered with Fortune 500 leader in providing software solutions on a global customer basis, seeking a Security Consultant to deliver information security and crisis management strategy.
This company is currently in process of building out their security infrastructure on a company wide scale, working closely with development and digital teams to ensure that security principles are embedded at all levels. This is a dynamic and fully-rewarding team that is dedicated to enabling you to contribute at an individual level with phenomenal impact.
* You may be coming from a security consultancy or assurance based background with experience in delivering information security strategy on a company-wide level.
* You should have experience in working to SOX standards and testing along these lines.
* You will be able to build and deliver risk controls and maintain these to significant levels.
* You will be experienced in documentation and quality assurance in order to identify and track according to company procedures.
* Business disaster recovery, crisis management and technology risk management experience will be beneficial for this role also.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and package with flexible benefits for not only you but your family also. Not only this, you will become embedded within an organisation dedicated to progression planning and career improvement, enabling you to thrive and learn in a challenging environment.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456
Experience: 0 yrs