MCS Group is working closely with Utilities provider operating throughout Northern Ireland seeking a Cyber Security Architect for their team to support cyber services and development.
This organisation is responsible for delivering across the Nation and in recent years has becomes increasingly involved in greater use of technology and IoT in delivering new cyber security solutions. There is significant scope for whoever becomes involved in the team here to play a critical role in developing effective IT Cyber Strategy with a national impact.
* You will be working alongside the IT Security Manager to manage Cyber planning and develop strategy through project delivery.
* You will be assessing risk and delivering strategy based on these requirements.
* You will be responsible for the organisations' cyber security architecture, technically assisting with the deliverance of this.
* You will be developing policies and procedures, assisting with the documentation of these.
* Your role will involve investigating and evaluating the selection of new approaches to meet business requirements.
* You should have relevant cyber security experience in delivering complex security projects.
* You will have experience in dealing directly with large organisational business end-users.
* You will have IT project management experience.
* Your technical experience will extend to technical solution design, network ad security guidance, understanding of services around this.
This is an extremely strategic organisation throughout Northern Ireland, offering the opportunity to get involved in something critical to our nation. Here you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and package, along with flexibility in the workplace.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456
Experience: 0 yrs