MCS Group is delighted to be continuing strong and successful relationship with a truly innovative tech company. This team have seen impressive growth since setting up in Belfast earlier this year. Their product is use by Fortune 500 companies globally so your work will be in hands of some of the world's most well-known CEOs! I am seeking to connect with a talented and passionate Security Analyst who are interested in working on new software products and leading the Security direction.
You will join a sociable and passionate team who love what they do! These guys specialise in employee engagement, and that shows within their own teams! The product is trusted by world class enterprise companies to help make sure that their employees are connected and engaged!
You will work with the growing engineering team to fully understand the platform in order to make informed and relevant security decisions.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the development of this product adheres to the highest security standards
- Implement market leading practices and be able to communicate evidence of this to stakeholders
- Be experienced in standards and regulations such as ISO and GDPR
- Conduct risk and vulnerability threat checks
- Provide documentation that is to the highest standards
- Have a background in engineers, networking or penetration testing
You will receive
- A market leading salary
- Medical cover for you and your family
- Training and development opportunities
- Unlimited days annual leave
- Free snacks and drinks
- A fantastic working environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs