MCS Group is proud to be working with a new entrant to Belfast that have more than doubled their numbers since March as we look for their next Scrum Master. This is a company with the stability of a Fortune 500 Company and the agility of a start-up.
This company have been able to grow so successfully due to the work they are doing with their products and the reputation they have already created for their culture in a short space of time. Having doubled their numbers since lockdown, they are well versed in remote interviewing and remote onboarding.
With plans to triple their current numbers, now is the time to join if you want to make an impact in this company.
They have already started to build out their Engineering scrum team with reputable Engineers from the market. We are looking for their next Scrum Master to join this talented team.
What you'll get:
- Training budget
- 8% employer contributed pension
- Annual bonus
- 36 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Full medical cover for you and your family
- Laptop + additional hardware to get you set up remotely
What you'll have:
- You will have experience as a Scrum Master or managing Agile Projects in a similar role
- You will have experience in coaching and training others in Agile techniques.
- You will have strong influencing, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge or experience of test driven development will be beneficial.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs