MCS Group is working with a renowned name in financial technology as they look for a Ruby on Rails Developer for a 6 month daily rate contract. This Ruby on Rails Developer will work on the development and implementation of 3 separate applications, a mixture of brand new and existing projects, and will benefit from competitive daily rate and amazing location, right in the heart of Belfast City Centre. If you have some experience of working with Ruby On Rails and are keen to move into a contract, this is the role you are looking for!
* This role would suit someone hoping to make their first step into the contract market, as the client can accommodate a notice period, or can start you immediately if you are available.*
This Ruby on Rails Developer will…
- Work according to Kanban methodology.
- Work for an initial 6 month period, with potential extension.
- Work on applications which are used for accelerating business growth across the globe.
- Have experience of working with Ruby on Rails and the associated testing frameworks.
- It is desirable to have worked with 1 or some of the following: Bootstrap, JS/JQuery, Cloud Foundry, RDBMS (SQL Server), CI(Bamboo/Jenkins) (Nice to haves but not essential!)
Daily Rate: Circa £400 per day depending on experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Biggart, IT Contracts Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs