MCS Group are proud to continue their relationship with a Global FinTech organisation with a major presence in Northern Ireland who are seeking to add a Release Manager to their team. The company are one of the longest established FinTech organisations in Northern Ireland and have been continually expanding their team throughout the pandemic. All new employees are provided with a career plan upon joining with a major investment placed in the development of their employees which will appeal to candidates who are looking to maximise their career.
- Work directly with technology teams to help coordinate prioritisation of front door requests, maintenance fixes and security vulnerabilities; Documents trade offs based on scheduled work.
- Maintain release schedule for supported applications; Monitor Change Requests, help coordinate Sat testing activities and work with Operations team to schedule release weekends and identify potential conflicts.
- Facilitate Agile based SDLC processes within supported teams and provide input into process standards/best practices; Manage Agile boards and tickets within work management tool including scrum master.
- Work with the Project Management team to help capture project milestones at the application level and report on status for those milestones.
- Work with IT Compliance team to ensure COG processes are followed within supported teams.
- Work closely with IT Portfolio team to update staffing plans and gather FDP estimates from technology teams; Receive guidance from supported teams on staffing allocation based on capacity and projected demand.
- Collaborate within Release Management team to participate and provide input into recommendations on process improvements and new best practices.
The Successful Candidate will have experience in:
- Prioritisation and Release Planning for Development Teams.
- SDLC Facilitation (working with JIRA and the Agile approach).
- Security and Compliance (understanding compliance within technology).
- Portfolio and Staffing (Resource Management).
- Project Execution (Project Management).
- Deployment Coordination (Helping to software packages and the handshake with operations customer facing environments).
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Remedy, or other core tools used within the department.
- Periphery knowledge of development tools, source code repositories, etc.
- Working knowledge of IT Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs