This position will include overseeing various aspects of the risk function to include implementing processes and new systems in order to identify, monitor and report risks.
You will have the opportunity to recruit your own talent and be the point of person for co-ordination with the US based team.
This is truly an exciting opportunity to join a firm of global leaders who have chosen Belfast as the site to continue their further expansion.
- Oversee various aspects of all risk functions to include processes, tools and systems.
- Train and manage your own team in order to maximise their professional growth.
- Manage merchant risk portfolios, develop and build automated reporting tools and co-ordinate with the US Risk operations.
- Oversee existing fraud strategies and have a significant influence over the design and development of new real-time fraud rules and mitigation efforts .
Experience & Skills
- Significant experience working in Fraud / Risk in payments or credit.
- Experience dealing with Merchant Risk.
- A thoughtful leader, a people person with experience in indirect influencing and a proven track record of driving results.
- Ideally, have experience working with SQL / Data Querying / Python or R.
You will be offered a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a leading benefits package.
If you are a motivated, passionate and professional individual who is ready to take the next step in your career and want to have a significant influence on the future of the Belfast operations of a Global Leader then APPLY NOW!
If you have any queries or want to discuss this role in more detail, feel free to contact Claire McCarragher at MCS Group or submit your CV to apply.
Experience: 0 yrs