An exciting opportunity to get involved with a company who really values their most important asset, its people! This is a company constantly moving forward, who encourage training and progression so that employees can do the same.
They have recently created a BI/BA position that is looking to give the right person a fantastic opportunity to take ownership and make the role their own, to operate with autonomy and take on the responsibility to put their stamp on the company and bring their skills to bear within a top 100 NI corganisation.
- You'll work across the Microsoft BI stack including SQL, SSRS and SSIS.
- You'll produce cutting edge reports and work with senior managers across multiple divisions on BI matters.
- You'll work closely with the Group IT Manager to strengthen BI processes and structures.
- You'll have commercial experience in working with SQL and the MS BI Stack.
- Strong Excel skills and exposure to Crystal Reports and/or Qlikview would be ideal.
- Experience of Business Intelligence Analysis or reporting within FMCG or manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Previous exposure to ERP systems and their reporting functions
- Up to £40,000 with a leading benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Andrew McKnight, specialist recruitment consultant taking care of infrastructure, networks and security at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668 or click the apply button below.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs