MCS Group are working with a leading FinTech powerhouse as they look for a Contract QA Tester to join them for 6 months daily rate. This Contract QA Tester will work on a high profile Big Data Platform in a cutting edge financial environment. As QA Tester, you will work closely with different areas of the business to understand the strategy behind the Big Data Platform and the impact and importance of any changes to the platform.
If you are an experienced QA Tester, with Automation experience, and are looking for the opportunity to work on a high profile, mission critical financial application, please click to apply!
- You will participate in story reviews.
- This QA Tester will work with analysts to interpret high level requirements, creating acceptance criteria and test cases.
- As QA Tester you will define and writes test scenarios - both white box and black box
- You will execute functional tests and work closely with the development team to develop automated tests.
- This is a hands on testing role- Automation experience is essential!
- The successful QA Tester will have previous experience of working with BDD methodologies (Cucumber) and automated acceptance criteria.
- You will have experience of API Testing, Data Testing and working with Cloud technology- either AWS or GCP.
- The successful candidate will have worked with Data flows, and have excellent experience of integration testing, performance testing, non-functional testing and scripting.
Daily Rate: £300 - £350 per day, 6 month contract!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, IT Contracts Consultant, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs