MCS Group is delighted to be working closely with a leading agency in Belfast looking for a QA Engineer to help build out this function within the organisation.
My client is based here in the city centre operating as a multi-disciplinary agency and consultancy environment working in areas of digital marketing, creative design and customer experience. They are looking for manual QA Engineers with some degree of automation exposure to help build out this function as it continues to develop.
- You will have experience working in an agile environment and team setting.
- You will have worked in an manual testing space with experience in creating automated tests.
- You will have experience in SQL and in writing test cases and reporting on this.
- You will have some exposure to usling Selenium WebDriver and automation tools.
- You will be helping to create and execute test events to develop plans on user stories.
- You will be maintaining and creating tests both automated and manual.
- You will be working alongside developers and other stakeholders to help ensure quality code is being delivered.
- You will be identifying, triaging and dealing with issues in the code and analysing this to prevent future defects.
You will receive a marketing leading salary and fantastic benefits package, as well as the chance to work in a company renowned for its culture.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs