MCS Group is seeking to connect with an ambitious Lead QA or QA Manager who is looking for a progression opportunity. As a QA Manager you will be a key role in the strategy and management of an established technical team.
This is a chance to join a reputable FinTech company both in Belfast and across the globe at a key point in their growth. We are looking for an experience Lead QA who is ready to the take a step-up into a QA Management position.
As a QA Manager you will play an instrumental role in implementing structure and processes within the wider team.
Being the independent leaders in their market, their products and technologies are cutting edge and you will work on Greenfield applications.
- Market-leading salary
- 25 days + stats
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
- Experience leading or managing a team of Software QA Engineers is essential.
- Experience implementing or improving automation processes will be essential.
- Previous experience or knowledge of API testing is essential.
- Experience within FinTech isn't essential but will be advantageous.
- The ability to collaborate with engineering stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is needed.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs