MCS Group is seeking to connect with ambitious an QA Manager to join one of Belfast's top FinTech employers. As a QA Manager you will be a key role in the strategy and management of an established technical team.
This is a chance to join a reputable FinTech company both in Belfast and across the globe at a key point in their growth. We are looking for a passionate QA Manager who wants to play an instrumental role in implementing structure and processes within the wider team.
Being the independent leaders in their market, their products and technologies are cutting edge and you will work on Greenfield applications.
- Market-leading salary
- 25 days + stats
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
- Experience leading or managing a team of QA Engineers is essential.
- Experience within FinTech isn't essential but will be advantageous.
- Experience working within a Linux environment is essential.
- Knowledge of CI/Test driven environment is desirable.
- The ability to collaborate with engineering stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is needed.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs