MCS Group is proud to be partnered with one of Belfast's leading, home-grown local software consultancies as they look for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their growing company to spearhead the success of a varied portfolio of projects ranging from financial services to the public sector. As a QA Engineer you will be involved in a variety of different projects from start to finish.
Our client boasts a very helpful and collaborative team environment that includes some technically excellent individuals. Your job will be to work alongside these individuals to ensure the continued success of their projects to date and ensure all clients receive a high-quality service.
The company's Belfast headquarters are a key player in the Belfast IT consultancy market. They value the importance of people, opportunity for professional growth and keeping their technology fresh and up to date.
- Perform manual tests on across web, mobile and other devices
- Prepare and execute test plans effectively
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Work within a web-based story driven environment
- Automation experience, Selenium, C#
What you will gain
- Learn new tools for testing.
- An invaluable degree of commercial awareness.
- An opportunity to have real influence on projects.
- Work closely with the project manager.
£30-40k dependent on experience with package that includes flexible working and working from home options.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5517
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs