MCS Group is working with a leading Health-Tech provider who is experiencing rapid growth in their Belfast office. This is an opportunity for a skilled QA Engineer to join a high growth software solutions provider for the health care industry, a market leader in several US states for their SaaS solution for payers and providers. Our client tailors its platforms to allow post-acute payers and providers gain access to innovative new ways to provide a market-leading, cost effective service for their customers, whilst maintaining rigorous standards of compliance in the health care markets rapidly changing regulations.
The Belfast teams have ownership of an extremely important aspect of this growing platform, and this will give the successful QA Engineer direct access to the product where they can involve themselves in the gathering of requirements and long-term progression into team leadership/management and training on test automation.
The Software Tester will be joining an agile team environment and will be involved in all types of testing of their web-based SaaS product. You will also be given the opportunity to learn automated testing using selenium and Katalon.
- Being involved in the end-to-end planning of testing activities
- Execute regression, functional, smoke and integration automated tests
- Perform root cause analysis whilst working closely with the development team
- Give input into software integration testing and be involved in the release of the final product
- Refine acceptance criteria by working closely with product owner
- Work in an agile environment with scrum development processes
- An ability to work with management in order to identify and prioritise test cases that should be automated
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with test/defect management tools such as JIRA or TestRail
- Some previous experience with automated testing
- Experience with performing security, performance, and accessibility testing
Circa £35-45,000 depending on experience with package which includes flexible and remote working.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9693 5517 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs