MCS Group is delighted to be representing a multi award-winning client, who specialise in high performance communication systems, to recruit for the fantastic role of QA Engineer.
Our client has been awarded multiple accolades for their market leading products and now require a QA Engineer to strengthen their reputable team. You will be working on the latest Android, iOS and Web based products, affecting a range of different industries across 6 continents!
Joining this well-funded scale-up as a QA Engineer you will have full autonomy to bring your testing knowledge into the forefront of their processes and build out your own team. You will have ample opportunity to advice on best testing practice whilst working across multiple high-profile projects at once. Using both Manual and Automation tools, you will work collaboratively across the team to ensure the end users product exceeds expectations.
· Solid understanding of testing principles, methodologies and practices
· Keen interest in Software Development and Testing
* Excellent communication skills
* 3+ years in a previous role with both manual and automation experience
* Experienced in test automation tools is desirable not necessary for success
* A knowledge of any of the following is desirable but not essential: Rest API Testing, React, HTML, Android and iOS systems.
· Competitive Base Salary
· Matched Pension Contribution
· 36 Annual holidays
· Life Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Flexible working hours
· Remote packages on offer
· Clear continuous career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to join a world leading team in Northern Ireland and gain from the fantastic training and development on offer. You will have ample opportunity to progress your career in this forward-thinking company as you pioneer their QA function within the company.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Tiernan Ruddy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935517.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs