QA Engineer - Belfast
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a successful indigenous Software House based in Belfast who currently looking to add a QA Engineer to their team.
This company have remained stable through the global pandemic as a result of their strong and wide-spread portfolio of clients. They create bespoke software solutions for these clients and time and time again have demonstrated the quality of their engineers through the quality of the solutions delivered.
So, what are the key phrases you are looking for?
- Career Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent training
What is required?
- An experience QA engineer in Manual testing
- A person who has made test plans for Business Projects
- Experience in Triaging and Scope management
What will you be doing?
- Part of a project team made up of PM, BA and Software Developers as a QA Engineer
- You will be responsible for reviewing current test processes for manual testing and help improve these.
- You will work closely with the client alongside the Senior BA on the team, reporting on statistics and working with the customer to identify the best ways to test.
Why do you want this role?
- Market competitive salary and overall package
- Accelerated career growth
- Opportunity to work for an excellent company with a great culture
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant - IT at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs