MCS Group is seeking a QA Engineer to join one of Belfast's top FinTech employers. As a QA Engineer you will join an established team with considerable growth plans for the near future.
This is a chance to join a reputable FinTech company both in Belfast and across the globe at a key point in their growth. We are looking for a passionate QA Engineer to join a team that have this passion at their core. Being the independent leaders in their market, their products and technologies are cutting edge and you will work on Greenfield applications.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the Quality Assurance of key components across this company's various suite of products.
- After a period of training with a Senior QA Engineer acting as your mentor, you will proactively manage own tasks and projects to an agreed timeline.
- You will contribute to the full test lifecycle and collaborate with team members to identify ways to improve practice and procedure.
- Experience working within a Linux environment is essential.
- Experience scripting is essential, either in Python, BASH, Ruby on Rails or similar language.
- Knowledge of CI/Test driven environment is desirable.
- The ability to collaborate with engineering stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is needed.
- The ability to work autonomously alongside team members will be essential.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs