MCS Group is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join an indigenous product-based software house here in Belfast. As a QA Engineer, you will join a driven, fail-fast environment in a company that encourages innovative thinking.
As a company they have a global customer base and have proven themselves to be unique and innovative in comparison to their competitors. As a QA Engineer you will be encouraged and supported to improve your skillset and bring ideas to the company.
- You will work closely with all parts of the business including the development team, support team and project managers.
- You will work across both manual and automation testing on a fully customisable software platform across a global customer base.
- You will work across both web and mobile applications.
- You will join a relaxed, social and supportive company based in the centre of Belfast.
- You will have experience in manual software testing with exposure to automation testing either in your own time or commercially.
- You will have experience across the full product lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of java and selenium is desirable.
- You will be dedicated, work well under pressure and be passionate about what you do.
- 36 days leave
- Private medial
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs