MCS Group is looking for a QA Engineer to join one of Belfast's most exciting start-ups. As a QA Engineer you will play a key role in the team working within the e-commerce space with clients across the UK.
As a QA Engineer with this company you will be able to hit the ground running whilst fully embracing the start-up culture. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level and see yourself progress quickly within this growing company.
This is a company that revolves around the "start-up" culture and wants to see candidates operating from their own initiative and creativity. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of Belfast's only pure .Net core company with exposure to Linux tooling.
In terms of technical growth, this is a unique opportunity in the Belfast market. My client is creating a product for over 300+ retailers in various sectors with core partnerships that are destined to provide success for this new product.
- You will be helping in the process of building, shaping and delivering the product.
- You will have an understanding of the Automation quality of the product and be able to use open-source and online tooling.
- You will be able to understand API architectures and counteract any challenges that may come alongside this.
- You will be willing to help the company grow and develop, taking on new challenges throughout the release of the product to enhance your career.
- You should have a Computer Science/IT related degree or similar.
- You should commercial experience as a manual QA Engineer with exposure to Automation.
- Exposure to Web APIs is highly advantageous (REST).
- Experience in building out tasks through JIRA is desirable.
- You may come from a background of being able to roadmap and plan from a testing perspective.
Salary and Benefits:
As a QA Engineer with this company this is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a company during it's early stages of growth. This will accelerate your career and enable you to progress into team lead and management positions in the early stages.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs