MCS Group is working with a pioneer in broadcast media as they look for a contract QA Engineer to join them in Belfast! This QA Engineer will join for an initial 3 month contract and work on manual testing for one of their key customers. this is your chance to work on a UI that is accessed daily across the globe, by millions of everyday people. This contract QA Engineer will carry out manual testing, ensuring any bugs and glitches are reported and fixed as a matter of urgency.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on a UI that is running 24/7 and accessed worldwide.
- This is an initial 3 month contract with potential extension.
- Work predominantly in manual testing, maximising the existing test cases to support with new test case creation.
- This role can be carried out remotely within the UK.
- You will take part in Scrum meetings with the wider project team.
- You will have previous experience in a hands-on, manual testing role, with some non-functional testing experience.
- You will have an analytical mind, and a keen eye for detail.
- Ideally you will be available immediately, or will be available within the next couple of weeks.
- Any automation experience, or Python experience, would be highly beneficial but not essential.
Daily Rate: £300 - 335 (depending on experience)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please contact Jill Johnston, Head of IT Contracts UK & Ireland, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs